Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Eating well on the move.

I've been moving this week into a great new home. Meal planning is a little off-that's life, just learn how to balance! I ate sushi last night-smoked salmon. Today, I made some ground meat with cumin and chili powder for a little southwestern kick, chopped up a tomato, green onions, cilantro and the juice of 1 key lime-all things I bought from the farmer's market this past weekend. I mixed it all together once the meat had cooled and it was delicious. A heavier dinner, but I need the nutrition since I was so on the go today, and the past few days. I'll post the recipe although really its just a little bit of this and that. I'll have leftovers for tomorrow and I'll have to make a new frittata since I've eaten all of the last one-4 servings, 4 breakfasts. I have a late morning so I'll have the time. FYI, working legs (workout) when you are doing a move that requires a flight of stairs with heavy boxes is less than ideal. I do not know what possessed me. No bueno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment